.............STONELEIGH SHOW 2013..............

Information of General Interest related to Trikings

Moderator: JayT

millethetrike
Anti Spam measure: Yes
Text confirmation request: three

.............STONELEIGH SHOW 2013..............

Post by millethetrike » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:45 am

Hi All,
I have booked a Club pitch for the Stoneleigh Show. If you visit the ‘STONELEIGH KITCAR SHOW 2013′ website you can view a show ground map. We will be at the bottom of block 33 facing avenue F ( JZR pitch will be almost opposite on block 27). This is a good location and the best I could secure.
Alan and Nikki have sent me an image for the Club banner, it’s both simple and striking. I will post this image on the forum later today .
I have estimated that approx 3 other cars will join me on the stand, I hope this is the case !!!
Regards to you all, Andy

RobertC
Anti Spam measure: No

Re: .............STONELEIGH SHOW 2013..............

Post by RobertC » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:22 pm

I'm still hopeful of making the trip over to attend the show, visit the Club pitch and meet some fellow owners. My build continues slowly, but steadily - I'm thinking I might be able to have a test start this coming weekend. Robert

millethetrike

Post by millethetrike » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:35 am

Hi Robert,
Would be great to see you there, not sure how many owners you will meet though, as only one other has expressed an interest in joining me on the owners pitch !!

Regards Andy

millethetrike

Post by millethetrike » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:44 am

Robert,
I mean't to ask you what BMW models you have owned / ridden ? I currently have an ex USA R75/5 of 1971 vintage which is really a rolling restoration, I am hampered by not being to locate a couple of aluminium indicators (incorrect plastic ones from the /6 are fitted at the moment) and a badge for the back of the seat.
I have owned an R100RT 1978 in the past. I am also restoring a 1957 Velosolex 1010 for use on the road (if i'm not in a hurry) and at shows etc.

Regards Andy