On the Market Once again

Place your advert here. The item must be yours to sell, and trade advertising will not be allowed.

Moderator: JayT

peter guscott

On the Market Once again

Post by peter guscott » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:11 pm

Hi Everyone! I had my Triking on the market last July and it was just about to be sold when the clutch went? It was such a hot summer last year, I had a lot of work and then a bout of illnes so have only recently got around to putting it on the market again. The clutch has been repaired plus a host of other jobs including new tyres.

So, factory built by Triking in Marlingford, Norfolk in 1992.
It has a 950cc MotoGuzziCalifornia engine coupled to a 5speed Toyota Celica gearbox with reverse and many other factory fitted extras ie the Triking 15inch rear wheel assembly with drum brake.
I am the second owner from new and for the past 10 years it has spent it's life at home in the Spanish sunshine. When I bought the car it had covered around 20,000 miles, so the recorded mileage in the attached photographs is, I believe genuine.
The photographs shown here are not a selection from archives but were taken a few days ago and although the car is not concours it has been lovingly maintained and this rare and sought after machine is in very good, original condition.
I would like to add, this Triking, unlike many others has never been raced or used in any competitive event.
My asking price is the same as last year :- 15,750 pounds sterling or 18,500 euros.
If there is any more details or information you require please contact me via email gusguscott@gmail.com
Cheers,
Peter